Use in industrial enterprises
Companies are obliged to monitor their supply and discharge lines on a regular basis according to national, state and local laws and to take any necessary repair measures. Guaranteeing the perfect working order of the lines is of decisive importance for the operational reliability, productivity and further development of every company!
Sewer renovations in industrial enterprises place very high demands on the material, method and execution. Chemical companies, breweries, hospitals or airports: the SAERTEX-LINER® system has proven that it is ideal for these sensitive fields of use in a number of renovation projects.
Industrial customers can expect individual solutions that are tailored to the respective conditions. Interruptions to production or disturbances in the logistics can be almost completely ruled out.
You too can profit from the many years of experience using the SAERTEX-LINER® in the industry – we know what you need:
- Use of chemicals- and corrosion-resistant glass fibres
- Impregnation with vinyl ester resins if necessary
- Can also be used with high temperature sewage
- Material characteristic tests in our own in-house laboratory
- Stability test in cooperation with resin suppliers
- Low wall thicknesses
- No hydraulic losses
- Proof of stability for 70 years
UV or steam curing
- Very short installation times
- Production and logistics in the plant are hardly affected
- Very little space required on building sites
- Work can be carried out in halls and inaccessible spots with no problems
- Installation / execution
- Qualified system users with experience in industrial renovations
- Qualification for specific occupational health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of special safety precautions
- Preparation of individual renovation solutions
- Excellent references in the industrial sector:
District Clinic Obermain or
are just some companies in which our installers have already installed
the SAERTEX-LINER® system.